Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Changing it Up

Hello!  It is Grace, and it always will be Grace.  BECAUSE I HAVE TAKEN OVER THE UNIVERSE!

No, actually, it's because this is my blog now.  As you can see, I have drastically altered the name and design, although I'm keeping the domain name the same so you can find me.  Don't worry, it's still the same blog!

Basically what happened was Faith started this thing last January (has it really been a whole year?), and then recruited me to help keep it up.


And then I wrote all the blog posts.


And I loved it.


So yesterday Faith asked if I wanted to just take over, and do my own thing.  She's setting up her own blog somewhere else, it's on WordPress and it's very nice, and you should check it out right here!  As of this very second she hasn't posted anything, because she's a busy little bee and has no time, but she will sooner or later so DON'T GIVE UP ON HER BECAUSE SHE HAS LEFT THIS BLOG SHE IS STILL A BEAUTIFUL PERSON AND SHOULD BE APPRECIATED BY THE UNIVERSE!

Anyway, I'll probably be posting much the same stuff as before, so don't expect massive changes.  The "You Want to Go Home and Rethink Your ________" posts are going to become a once-monthly thing, and I've got up until April planned, so if you have any ideas for topics I could cover in those posts please leave them in the comments!  I'd be happy to hear from you!


So that's that!  Have a lovely day!  If you need anything else I'll be in my Hobbit-hole and tea is at four.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH This new format is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! It took me ages to get it just right.

      Delete