Sunday, April 30, 2017

Small Victories and My Excuse

As you can see, I'm still alive.

Barely.

I blame finals.

Which don't actually happen until next week but I'm being a good student and not cramming it all in the day before.

As a result, my blog has been taking a nap.


BUT I'M BACK!!!!!

Hello!  Hello to everyone!  And by next week I shall be FREE!  FREE AS A BIRD!  FREE AS AN IMPETUOUS YOUNG ICARUS WHO CAN FLY UP TO THE SUN AND GET HIS WINGS BURNT OFF!  ALTHOUGH I SHALL NOT DO THAT!  BECAUSE I HAVE A BRAIN!

But in the meantime, I have a small victory to celebrate with y'all.  Are you ready?  ARE YOU READY????? (I'm yelling much more than I normally do and for this I apologize but all my bloggerlyness is spewing out of me in great waves so I don't think I'll stop yelling anytime soon)


THIS IS MY FIRST NANOWRIMO WIN, GUYS!  I'M REALLY HAPPY!
(if you don't know what I'm talking about, click here)

Now to be fair, my word goal was only 10,000 words, which isn't a whole lot to write in a month.  But I struggle.  So celebrate with me!  


So that's what I wanted to tell you guys!  And after this week I should be back blogging again.  And reading.  Which I haven't been doing.  


Grace out. *mic drop*


2 comments:

  1. Perhaps I shall get on the NaNo bandwagon again in July. Congratulations!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, during the school year is a TERRIBLE time for Nano. I only made it because I wrote like a crazy person like five days out of the month. Otherwise it would have died in the grey pit of sadness where all forgotten stories go.

    ReplyDelete