Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Daily Quote Challenge (or: I'VE BEEN TAGGED IN A POST, GUYS!!!)

Hello!  It is the last day of May!  And I've been tagged in a post by the fabulous Maggie @ Maggie's Musings!  Aaaaaand I'm bending the rules.  Which is something I NEVER DO so watch out world here I come.

The Daily Quote Challenge -- What you're supposed to do.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Tag three new bloggers every day.
3. Post one quote on your blog every day for three consecutive days.

The Daily Quote Challenge -- What I'm doing.
1. Thanking the person who nominated me.
2. Tagging....some bloggers?
3. Posting a bunch of quotes here because why the heck not.


So first things first: Thank you Maggie, you amazing unicorn and generally cool person!

(this is the point in the story where Grace realizes that the steps are out of order and has a crisis because while she can completely rework the rules for the challenge she cannot follow a numbered list in the WRONG ORDER because that would be a crime to all of humanity.  THREE DOES NOT COME BEFORE TWO)

Have I ever mentioned that I'm weird?

Okay, so here are the quotes.  I'm combining this challenge with something Faith @ Genuine Perplexities did, where she described herself with various internet things.  So basically I'm posting a bunch of quotes that are important to me.





So there you have it!

Quotes that I like.  

Now to tag.

This is the problem with having a whopping total of four friends and only two of them blog.
Not only that but Maggie's already done the post, and tagged Faith.  So.  I highly doubt people will see this but here goes.  

Cait @ Paper Fury
Hannah @ Hannah Heath


And that's it.  Can I tag Faith and Maggie again? Nope.  So basically if you want to do this post, consider yourself tagged, say that I tagged you, and make the post. 

That's it!  Grace out.









1 comment:

  1. Hey Grace! Really late comment, but here goes:

    I love this tag idea! My favorites of the ones you listed were the two Roahl Dahl quotes and the Ruthie Lindsey quote.

    Thank you so much for including me! I'm going to save this for one of those Thursday nights when I realize, "Oh, tomorrow's Friday and I don't have time to write a full post!" That way I'll have something to put together rather than panicking. =D So thank you for saving future-me. =D

    Anyway, super cool post!

    ReplyDelete